Friday, February 22, 2013

Coin Theme Objects

This is my "coin" themed photo shoot. I used these snapshots I took to play around with tools on photoshop.

I concentrated on achieving texture in this one. With some nice contrasting, the spinning nickel looks almost golden.




Above: A nice focused shot on the floor of three coins supporting each other and a bit of desaturating gives this picture a lonely feel while emphasizing on how much unity is needed to achieve balance.

Left: Wanting to go for a more "modern" look, I decided to do a "stalking" shot of some coins sitting and then to add in a thermal filter.



Left: This picture was more of a product of my frustration with keeping the object up; honestly, it was a pain in the rear. After a few unsuccessful attempts I noticed by quickly uncovering the lens the quarter seems to shine bright, like a diamond. Nicki Minaj reference right there.

Below: That messy blob in focus is a Looney spinning, looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment